Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rich and Poor.

     What are the rich? What are the poor? Is there really an appropriate definition?

Many people say they're poor because they don't have the things they want or they say it so that people can feel bad for them...it's not right!! Say your poor when you have no food, no clean water and not even a car to live in. I think that rich people should share the wealth...like don't you have alot to go around? 

I'm not saying give the poor your life savings or something but just $5 would help! But the thing i don't like the most is people who pretend to be poor. I've heard of many stories of people dressing up like a homeless person just so they can make a few extra bucks. It's sick if you ask me. Can you seriously live with that on your conscious? I wouldn't be able to....

I honestly think that everybody should help to fill in the gap between the rich and the poor. It's sad to see what some people have to go through.....help make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment