Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New World: Bloging

I'm so excited to be able to blog for the first time! I've always wanted to start a blog but I just never got around to it (lazy or busy?). But it's about here and now and although I can't see the future I envision myself posting pretty much whatever is on my mind. And I'm just bursting with excitement to be able to try this new experience with my buddies and of course some future friends! I'm dreading the sad day when I move on to high school and not be able to do this blog anymore. Expect highly of my posts I won't let you down.


                                                         ~Sam

2 comments:

  1. Expectations are set! I look forward to reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Hi English Answer Man! I just wanted to stop by and say hi.

    ReplyDelete